What is the reason for the bearing heating of the crusher? The bearing of the crusher is easy to generate a lot of heat due to friction. If the bearing of the crusher is in a high temperature state for a long time, it is easy to deform and fracture, thus affecting the normal operation of the crusher. Therefore, it is necessary to add lubricating oil to the bearing of the crusher in time. Is the more lubricating oil added, the better?
Adding too much lubricating oil will also lead to the temperature rise of the crusher, which is not conducive to the protection of the bearing. How much lubricating oil should be added? The long-term practice shows that it is appropriate to add 50-70% volume of lubricating oil to the bearing of stone crusher. At the same time, the bearing lubricating oil of the crusher should be replaced every three months.
Performance characteristics of stone crusher
1. The crushing chamber of the crusher is deep and there is no dead zone, which improves the feeding capacity and output;
2. The crusher has large crushing ratio and uniform product size;
3. The gasket type discharge port adjusting device is reliable and convenient, with large adjustment range, which increases the flexibility of the equipment;
4. The lubrication system is safe and reliable, the parts are easy to replace and the maintenance workload is small;
5. The crusher has the advantages of simple structure, reliable operation and low operating cost;
6. Energy saving of stone crusher equipment: energy saving of single machine is 15% - 30%, energy saving of system is more than double;
7. The adjustment range of the discharge port of the crusher is large, which can meet the requirements of different users;
8. The crusher has low noise and less dust.
As a coarse crushing equipment in crushing hard materials such as ore, the crusher has the characteristics of large crushing ratio, high output, uniform particle size, simple structure, convenient maintenance and low production cost. When the crusher is working, the moving jaw plate is in direct contact with the material, so it often bears a large load. There are insurance parts to guarantee this situation. Secondly, we should understand that the more mud content or fine particles in the feeding material of the crusher, the greater the pulp viscosity, the smaller the settling speed of the ore particles in the slurry, and the coarser the particle size of the overflow; in this case, in order to ensure the overflow fineness meeting the requirements, the water supplement can be appropriately increased to reduce the pulp concentration. If there is little mud in the feed or desliming treatment is carried out, the slurry concentration should be appropriately increased to reduce the entrainment of excessive fine materials in the return sand.
In order to maintain the important parts of the equipment from being damaged, the rear thrust plate is taken as the safety part of the crusher when the crushing cavity of the crusher enters the non fine stone. The rear thrust plate is made of cast iron individually, and its section strength can be reduced by cutting a slot or a number of small holes; it can also be cast into two pieces, and then connected with screws to form a combined thrust plate. However, when the stone that can not be finely crushed into the fine crushing chamber, the equipment will produce overload scene, which will be transmitted to the thrust plate, causing the thrust plate to break or the screw cutting of the combined thrust plate, and the machine will finish working, which will play a safe role. This design principle is not only very suitable, but also easy to control. The cost of replacing the safety parts is low, and the operation is easy. It is also very good for the overall maintenance and protection of the equipment.